In due course, once the President sends the proposal to the State, the Assembly can recommend the following!
1. Conduct a people’s referendum in Telangana. If a large majority prefer splitting, go ahead and form a new state.
2. Since it makes sense geographically, keep Hyderabad in Telangana. Make it the joint capital for three years.
3. Pass on 13/23 share of revenues generated from Hyderabad to Seemandhra for the next ten years to build a new capital city; the Centre to contribute an equal amount.
4. A GoM can work out a fair formula for dividing other resources such as water and power.
5. Make usage of words like “settlers” a criminal offence. Every Indian citizen has equal rights all over India.